The ST is the most sophisticated computer numeric control lathe of Pinacho providing high working accuracy and rigidity. It has been developed in base of top quality components and manufactured under extremely thorough verification and control processes. The ST parallel lathes use state of the art technology acquired during 70 years of activity.
The ST series are silent and easy to use machines where the headstock is composed of servomotor and main spindle direct drive, providing high turning speed and excellent finish quality.
The Pinacho’s ST are lathes up to 3 CNC axis providing an extraordinary versatility in the machine tool world.
1. Control Fanuc 0i-TF, Fagor 8055i/FL-TC & Siemens 828D.
2. Automatic 8 station turret with tool holders.
3. Dynamic, solid and trajectory graphics (depending on the control and software version).
4. Profile editor.
5. Electronic hand wheels for X and Z axis.
6. Headstock equipped with servomotor and main spindle direct drive.